Sunday, November 2, 2008

tRiCk oR tReAt!!

Happy Halloween! Logan and I went to my parents house for Halloween this year (so we didnt have to buy candy ourselves for the trick or treaters- haha) Jackson was there and my sister Michele and her cute family came down also. All the kids were dressed up so cute! They went trick or treating and we hung out with my dad and ordered some pizza-pretty exciting Halloween if you ask me! But the best part was my costume! I work at a pediatricians office and we all had to dress up this year for halloween- not a problem for me cause personally I love dressing up! So my cute mom and sister michele helped me make my super cool costume! it really was fun and it didnt turn out too bad! so thanks to them! Michele liked my idea so much that she even made one for her cute little girl out of my scraps, so we got to be twinners this year! but i have to tell you she looked much cuter than I did! I told some of my fam that i would post a few pictures of our project and the big night so here they are!

Me and Jaisa in our twinner suits!

The cow named Porter!

Logan and the cute little bumble bee!

5 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

Lora you finally posted something, yay:) Your costume turned out SO cute! Nice work! I might have to borrow it next year haha

Joni said...

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thanks so much Lora!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You really do look so darn good!!

mom weston said...

Good Job Lora Lee!!!
You are so talented I can't believe it. And how did I help you with your costume?? Let's see, oh yeah, I pulled the elastic through!!! You and Logan are so cute, I can't wait to see more pictures of ya!!
Jackson says GREAT!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

hey! i found you through taiya! how are you? your done with school right? it looks like you guys are loving married life! email me dancepro67@hotmail.com your email so i can invite you! then we can be friends! :)

Chris and Hay said...

YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! And I love the Halloween costumes! You girls are so talented! Miss you