Saturday, February 21, 2009

VaLeNtiNeS DaY!

For Valentines day Logan took me out the night before to Le nonne for dinner. The food was so yummy and Logan was so cute! When we got home he gave me two dozen roses that were so beautiful! We didn't take any pictures that night but we had a great time! The next day we got to spend all day together! It was so nice to spend some time just the two of us! That night I surprised Logan with a candlelit dinner. We had a great night! He is a great husband and I couldn't ask for better! I love you Logan!

Kinda corny I know but better then nothing right?!

I also made Logan this awesome apron to wear while he bbqs!



4 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

O cute! You two are so darling and I'm totally diggin the apron! And you both are so romantic- you should give us some lessons ;)

Bennetts said...

That is awesome, Happy Valentines

Mike and Traci said...

It sounds like you guys had a couple of very good evenings!! You are so cute! I love how you decorated the table, I wish I could make things look good like you! And, the apron is so awesome, good job! You need to post some picture of projects you have been working on lately! I'm still wanting to see the shelves you and michele have been working on! We love you guys and miss you tons!

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

You two are such a cute couple!! Props to you Lora for getting him to wear that sweet apron!! Happy Valentines!!