Thursday, April 16, 2009

FaReWeLl eLdEr AdAm...

Wednesday the 15th we all sadly climbed into our cars and drove to the Provo Missionary Training Center to say goodbye to Elder Adam Weston for two years to serve the Lord. It really was a good but sad day. We are SO proud of Adam and are excited for him to start this journey. We know that he will be an amazing missionary and will do so much good for the people in Mexico! We already miss him SO much! We love you Ad!

Everyone that came, at the MTC (dad took the pic)


Elder Adam with dad

Elder Adam with mom

Elder Adam, me, and Logan
Logan and Grandma Red
Jill and Cruz with Grandma and Grandpa

1 comment:

Westons said...

Hey Lora! I didn't know you blogged!
Now that I've found you I am going to add you to my list and stalk you :)
I love your wedding picture BTW, so gorgeous. Oh, and your valentine table looked very romantic.