Thursday, July 23, 2009

MoRe CaTcHiNg Up... IsLaNd PaRk WiTh ThE WeStOnS!

We were SO excited for this summer to start because we LOVE going on trips with our families! This year our first trip was to Island Park with my family! We had SO much fun with everyone and are so grateful to my parents for making it possible for all of us to get together every year!
Cute little Carter and good lookin' Logan!

All us girls took the kids on a four wheeler ride while the boys were out fishing one day! We even talked my mom into driving one! We had a blast! (I cant flip this pic on here and I'm too lazy to download it again... sorry!) :)

Marcus, Tyson, and Cruz hitching a ride from Kevin, Logan, and Drew at Yellowstone Park. They were such good sports and posed for this picture forever! Joni, Jill, and my mom got a little carried away with the pictures that day! haha But we love 'em!

Logan and Ty! I love this picture! Can you tell Tyson is saying "cheese"?!


Man I love this guy!

Tyson, Logan, me, Mel, and Kevin hangin' out!


We really had a great time on this trip! We love spending time with family every chance we get. We sure missed everyone that couldn't come and hope that they can all come next year!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Lora, I LOVE IT!! Thanks for posting I am really excited to also see some pictures of your cruise. Thanks again for helping out so much in IP! Love you!

Matt & Katie said...

Its about time for an update! We have been waiting! You have had a fun summer! Grandma Schenk said you guys went on a fabulous cruise too - we need pictures! There is nothing like the summer and vacations

Taiya Brown said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I love that picture of your nephews up on the guys' shoulders, how cute!

mom weston said...

Lora whatever happened to MY birthday???? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Love, Jackson I got baptized too ya know