Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He'S gOiN oN a MiSsiOn!

My little brother Adam got called to the Mexico, Mexico City North mission! We are SO proud of him! He will be learning spanish and is leaving in April! We got the opportunity to go through the temple with him a few weeks ago and it was awesome! Here are a few pictures from the night he got ordained! Good job Ad! We sure love you!

The man of the hour with Ella (she was a little tired but still cute as ever!)

Almost all the girls in the family! (missing mom!)

Some of the boys in the family-Brian, Drew, and Travis had already left when we took this picture and Logan was at the Schenk reunion. We missed him and also Jake!

Cruz's Blessing!
The same day that Adam got ordained our sweet little nephew Lincoln Cruz Bostock was blessed! We are so excited for Jill and Drew and there new little addition! We love you!

Here's the cute little Bostock clan!

3 comments:

Joni said...

Lora!!! I LOVE your blog!!!! I haven't seen it in forever. I posted for you...really just for you! Sorry I haven't been so good I will try to be better. I love you and miss you SO much!

Matt & Katie said...

Yea I found your blog on Heathers! Now we can really be up to date with eachother! It was fun seeing you at Christmas :)

mom weston said...

Lora!
Oh my Heck that was a cute blog!!! You are such a great little writer and photographer!!! More! More!