Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A dAy FoR bLeSsInG

Our sweet little girl was blessed on April 24, 2011 Easter Day. Her daddy did such a great job! It was such a beautiful blessing and such a wonderful day. My little brother Adam, who just recently returned home from his mission in Mexico City gave his homecoming talk that day so we decided to have Taylee blessed that day since a lot of our family would already be here. (I promise I will post pictures of Adam and his return home on another post) We had Taylee's blessing at Logan's parents home in Hyde Park and it couldn't have been more perfect!


As you can see, Taylee looked BEAUTIFUL in her blessing dress!


You can't tell that we LOVE this little girl can you?


It was so much fun to have Taylee wear the same blessing dress that her mom wore for her blessing! I just loved it!


She was such a good girl all day and only cried for a second during the blessing (Unlike her mama, who bawled the whole time!)


Our happy little family!


Thank you SO SO much to all that could make it. For those of you that couldn't, we missed you! but we felt your love. I am so blessed to have such an amazing daughter, husband, family, and friends. Every morning I wake up and have to pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream. I have never been more happy in my entire life and I thank my father in heaven for that everyday.

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

well you are making me cry now. I'm so glad you guys had such a great day and she seriously is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Being the Mommy is the best and I'm so glad you are having the best time! She is one lucky girl to have you guys for parents.

Dave and Alisha said...

Love all those pictures of her. and I like your skirt:)

mom weston said...

Good Job Lora!!!!! I love all of your pictures and comments... What a sweet momma you are and such a beautiful and sweet little darling girl!!!! I am so happy that you and Logan were blessed with this little one, you are wonderful parents and she will always be so loved!!