Thursday, June 30, 2011

RaNdOm oLd NeWs!

I started this blog a while ago but figured I'd still better post it cause there are some cute pictures of our little family! More posts to come of what we are doing now days!


A few Cute Pics of Tay

Taylee and Zoe hangin out!

Our sleeping beauty!
A little family picture

I have SO many pictures of Taylee that I just can't ever decide how many is ok to post! She is SO much fun and we really are just loving every second that we get to spend with her.


Poor Daddy :(
Logan was out one night playing basketball with some friends and twisted his knee while he was trying to do a cool trick. We went to the doc the next day and found out that he had torn his ACL :( The poor boy had to get surgery but he was so good about the whole thing. The doc says it will be about 8-10 months of recovery but so far he is recovering pretty well.
In the recovery room right after surgery. Logan had some pretty funny things to say when he got back! I got a pretty good kick out of it but I still felt bad for him :(

Taylee did such a good job of taking care of her daddy in the best way that she knows how! Lots and lots of cuddling!

Logan's poor knee

We are happy to say it no longer looks like that!



Island Park Adventures
A few months ago we got to go to Island Park with my family and spend the week there. It was SO much fun to spend some time with family! We went four-wheeling, hiking, a little bit of sight-seeing, and lots and lots of eating and playing games! SO glad we were able to go!


Getting ready to go on a four-wheeler ride! Note Taylee's cute little nose in this picture! Isn't it just so darn cute! ;)

Going on a ride with Grandma Zoe

Taylee looking beautiful as ever!

Daddy and Tay



Mommy and Tay (gotta LOVE those cheeks!)
My sisters and brother-in-law organized us all so that we could get family pictures done while we were there. Most of them turned out so cute! Thanks you guys!



Sisters!



Our little family taking a hike up by Jenny Lake. I love that there are three of us now!



This is how Tay got to go four-wheeling. She really was such a good girl!


Mom and Tay on a hike


I don't know why but I don't have many pictures with my family or their kids! I'll have to get some. But we were SO glad that so many were able to come and we missed all that couldn't! We really had such a great time and can't wait for our next family outing!